Trenchless Water Line Replacement
You have enough going in your life without having to worry about a damaged or clogged sewer line. However, damaged sewer lines happen. Instead of digging a trench to replace your old line, as you would in the old days, you can have a team of professionals install a new sewer line using trenchless technology. The sewer experts at Ace Plumbing have years of experience replacing old sewer lines in the Sacramento area, and we’ll gladly lend our expertise to your property.
Trenchless Sewer Repair Process
Trenchless sewer replacement is a quick and simple process. Whether your sewer line gets damaged as a result of invasive tree roots, improperly flushed debris, or corrosion, trenchless sewer repair can set everything to rights.
- Video Inspection: First, we’ll open up a section of the pipe and insert a small, fiber optic camera into the sewer line. If the problem is just a small piece of debris, we’ll hydrojet it out of there. If it’s something more serious, we’ll proceed with the next step.
- New Pipe Installation: Next, we’ll insert a special device that breaks apart your old pipe and lays fresh new pipe in its path. There’s no need to remove the old pipe—it will just rest harmlessly along the new pipe.
- Finishing Touches: After the initial pipe replacement is finished, we’ll fill in the hole we made in order to access your sewer line and pack up. Your new sewer line will perform better than ever, and your yard will remain intact.
Benefits of Trenchless Sewer Repair
With trenchless sewer repair, replacing your sewer line isn’t as bad as you might think. Here are a few of the benefits of opting for trenchless sewer repair instead of the traditional trench method.
- Minimal Digging: The clearest benefit is that trenchless sewer repair doesn’t require extensive digging in your yard—just a small hole in which we can access your line. This can save you the hassle of having to repave your driveway or reconfigure your landscaping.
- Fast Service: Digging a trench, taking out the old pipe, putting the new pipe in, and filling the trench in again can be a time-consuming enterprise. Trenchless sewer repair, on the other hand, can be completed in a matter of days.
- Lower Cost: When you factor in the cost of excavation, pipe installation, and re-landscaping your yard, traditional pipe replacement can get expensive very quickly. Trenchless sewer repair requires a lot less manpower, and usually ends up costing considerably less than traditional replacement.
For more information about trenchless sewer repair and replacement, reach out to the Sacramento sewer and plumbing experts at Ace Plumbing. We can address whatever sewer problem is troubling you and provide you with some peace of mind. Call our Sacramento plumbing office at (916) 455-4548 to speak with one of our representatives.