Find out what types of things you should avoid putting in your garbage disposal in order to prevent clogs and extend its life, and how having a professional sprinkler system installed can benefit your landscaping and save you money when you visit these resources.
- Check out this page from HowStuffWorks.com to find out how your garbage disposal works hard to keep your drains clear and dispose of food particles.
- Visit this article from LandscapingNetwork.com to understand how the design of your irrigation system can be tailored to your landscaping needs.
- Find out how tweaking your sprinkler system can help you save time and money on watering your landscape with this page from ThisOldHouse.com.
- Visit this article from HouseLogic.com to learn more about preventing drain clogs by avoiding specific chemicals and materials.
- Read this article from EPA.gov to learn more about using a professional-installed sprinkler systems to irrigate your landscaping efficiently.
If you have more questions about proper garbage disposal maintenance or modifying your sprinkler system, then take advantage of our 40 years of experience and contact Ace Plumbing at (916) 455-4548.