Have you enjoyed reading about water heaters and improving slow drains in our recent blog posts? If you are looking for more information about the benefits of upgrading your water tank or hiring a plumber, check out the following resources.
- Visit EnergyStar.gov to learn more about the environmental and economic benefits of trusting a tankless water heater to meet your home’s heating needs.
- For tips on solving minor drainage issues in a DIY manner, check out this Yahoo! Voices article. For any serious clogs or plumbing assistance in a home that uses a septic system, hire a plumbing professional.
- While tankless hot water heaters have become a popular water heater upgrade option, energy-efficient water heaters are available in tank-based forms as well. Read about the various types of energy-efficient water heating systems from which you can choose in this LoveToKnow.com article.
- Learn more about conserving water in your home at the Environmental Protection Agency’s website. An experienced plumber can help you by installing water-efficient appliances and plumbing fixtures in your home.
- For the low-down on clogged drains and solution options, check out this guide from How Stuff Works.
To speak with an experienced plumber in the Sacramento area about any of your home’s plumbing or sewage needs, call Ace Plumbing at (866) 999-4703.